Bus Times and Routes for 2014/15:
Normal Saturday – Bus departs Hibs 1.5 hrs before kick-off;
Normal Sunday – Bus departs Hibs 1.5 hrs before kick-off;
Normal Midweek - Bus departs Hibs : 6:30pm.
‘NEWCO’ Sunday - Bus departs Hibs 1.75 hrs before kick-off;
‘NEWCO’ Midweek - Bus departs Hibs : 6:15pm.
Stops for all games – Motherwell Cross
Others by request please e-mail club secretary to arrange
Club Membership Fees:
Joining the club couldn’t be easier. Just follow these steps and you’ll be a paid up member of the club in no time!
1. Download the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM (Right-Click and ‘Save Target As’).
2. Decide on which type of yearly membership rates you need to pay. You will either be a:
- Full Member at £135
- Concession (Senior/Student) at £80
- Junior (U-16 at start of season) at £25
If you wish to make life simple and set up a standing order then please contact the club treasurer BERNADETTE PARKS on firstname.lastname@example.org and request either the STANDARD or CONCESSION standing order form from her.
3. E-mail the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM to email@example.com with a return address and await confirmation of your acceptance.
Fees are payed over 10 months between August and May and there is a £10 one of joining fee for new member (excluding U-16s).